Acquisti fatti su Dresslily



Hi everyone today I want to show you some purchases made on Dresslily!
Winter is approaching and what better to do if we do not update our wardrobe before time.
Before showing you my purchases I want to tell you that I find this really very complete store with so many beautiful things and suitable for every occasion.
I've decided to buy these wonderful "Suede Bleek Mid Calf Boots" usually use high heel boots but I have to say I found these very nice boots right now.


The peculiarity of the color and the buckles that lie on the sides of the boot make my purchase even more fascinating, it is also available in another "Black"
I find them very Casual fit for every day and make beautiful walks with comfort and elegance.


I also decided to buy this fabulous "


I liked it right away, imagined worn on a beautiful black leggins, has a very fashionable gray curtain neck, it is very light cotton suitable for this period of unusual cold.
It is available in various sizes: M / L / XL / 2XL so you can satisfy all of us women.

I am very happy with my purchases and I think that I will continue to do so again.
What do you think you like my purchases?
Current to visit the site you can find every single product suitable for you at super prices !!!
Upgrading your wardrobe is the right time!
A kiss to the next !!!!



CONVERSATION

1 commenti:

Cookie e Policy

PubblicitÃ